Monday, December 5, 2005

Scent of a Flower & Sunshine

Abeer & Me have this incredible bond. We are like butter & milk. Radio & sound. Pillow & Bolster. whatever word u can take to describe the both of us. We both study law. We both are drama queens. We both like to argue and shout and scream and hit and punch and kick and box and dance and sing and smile and just becoming silly. Even our names prove it. Abeer actually means the scent of a flower. The fragrance. Basically I think of her as a beautiful flower with this amazing personality. No one is able to replace her. And when you people put the both of us together, it's gonna totally be HAVOC! Seriously, ask anyone who knows us. Haha. They'll tell you we both don't stop arguing or laughing for that matter. Let me tell you a story. It's a classic story Abeer will tell everyone. Once upon a time in International Canadian Pre-University English Literature (Eng4U) class, Miss Light & Miss Fragrance did not know of each others existence. But then, Miss Light noticed Miss Fragrance'z feature, looks kinda like a Persian. Miss Light had NO IDEA who Miss Fragrance was at the moment but she just had this gut feeling about her. *My Humps by Black Eyed Peas come into scene* Miss Light approached her while she was talking to Kristine. Miss Light from out of the blue asked. "What's your religion?" and Miss Fragrance was like, "I'm a Baha'i" and Miss Light was like, "Oh my God, I'm a Baha'i too!" and on that instant, we just had this chemistry. HAHAHAHA. not the normal chemistry but the love of Baha'u'llah had brought us together. This happened to my discovery of Ms Shalini from Canada too! hehe. Well, since that day, need I say more? We became so close. We had so many ups & downs together. Hugs & tears. Laughter & crankiness. It's been almost a year and the half of our amazing friendship. Although we don't always have time for each other, due to our busy schedule, we never fail to meet or call or sms each other! *ain't that right Abz?* Whenever I'm with her, especially when it's only the both of us, it's indescribable, the feeling. Although I have no worries, but whenever I'm close to Abeer, I can cry no matter when or what happens. Just hug her and there's this strong feeling like you just wanna let everything go. As if every shitty thing in life that happens doesn't matter anymore. She's truly my angel although sometimes we do have disagreements. Abeer, I absolutely love you. I know you know that and I know you feel the same way too. No one can ever replace you in my heart. The moments & experiences we've experienced this whole time, I'll cherish it forever. The sunshine never fails to shine the light to a flower and thus, giving this flower such a wonderful scent. This is me and you, my true friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MYYY BEAUTIFULL SUNSHINEEE!!!!!! this is sooo cute mannn !!CHEHHHHHHHHh .....this was soo extremely adorable of u to write man!its greta to be back gurl ...missed uloads u cant imagine :) glad ill see u tonight at fut sal
LOVE U ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mwakss