Tuesday, December 6, 2005
If you had a bad day...
Many people just want to use me, torture my feelings and at the end of the day, I always end up alone. Even the ones I really trust or love. I don't deserve this. Friends tend to hide stuff from me.. I mean its better sometimes not knowing certain things but when its already obvious its not so fun anymore. I wanna sail away. What to do? What to do? My friends can't help me. I can't even help myself and yet I wanna take care of how other people are feeling when that person doesn't even care or appreciate about you? It doesn't need any explaination cuz it already shows. It's just wrong. So wrong but yet I'm just letting it happen. Letting it get to me. Letting it hurt me more. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm always letting this happen to me. I don't love myself! I love others and think about others but I always let this get to me. It's such a stupid thing to do. I HATE PEOPLE WITH NO GUTS TO COME UP TO ME AND JUST TELL ME ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT. WHY THE HELL DO THEY JUST WANNA KEEP IT GOING ON WHEN THERE IS NOTHING OUT OF IT ANYMORE BUT TO TORTURE PEOPLE's FEELINGS?
2 comments:
...sometimes people are listening...
..i am
Post a Comment