Friday, March 25, 2005

Today is...

by far the most terrible day of the year 2005 for me. Well, having some emotional stability. But, thanks to all my lovely friends, they managed to make my day and cheer me up. And of course, listen to my whining! Thanks guys. U know who u r! Everyone was like, "Nur'i, are u ok?" oh, besides that, i got banging from my dad. He called at 9am, and i was still in bed. (My classes start at 8am) He was practically screaming at me and said i'm not focused and i'm losing my priority n all. HE SAYS I DON'T KNOW MY PRIORITIES. Right. If he knows what I've been doing for the past few months, he'll not say that. I did something which he could be proud of. *Phone ringing - hold please* Oh, that was my dad. He sounded chirpy. He was like "Hi Nur'iiiiiii....." I was like, "Who are you?" Haha. I was like "You were like pratically screaming at me this morning WITHOUT a valid reason?" (except for the fact that i missed class). But then he was like ,"Oohhh..." Well, that's my dad. Enough said. And for some reason, my little annoying, cute, blossoming sister gave my mom this REALLY AMAZING information about me going to a pub last nite and the fact that i came back really late. The fact that i went for a meeting for the Ablaze! Workshop at Amy's. Ergh. She just called suddenly and like made an assumption like I wasn't studying and I'm wasting my time and that I should go back and not study anymore. AND I was like, "WHAT THE HECK??? I didn't do anything. I didn't go to a pub and for WHAT REASON would I go there for?? DUH!! I don't drink, I HAtE the smell of smoke and I can't do anything in a pub other than looking at other people being drunk. The worst of all, I don't even like every situation there." So, my mom was like, "Whatever it is la, u better study and don't become wild" Gosh man. I oughta give my little sis a piece of my mind when i get back to Sabah. Just bcoz I didnt cared about her birthday. Sisters can be really mean and always getting you into trouble for no reason and just for the fun of it. OH!! I'm leaving to the airport in like half an hours time. Yep. Going back!~ Yay! Gonna meet my sis and she was COMPLAINING or trying SO HARD to hint to me that its her birthday at the end of the month. LIKE I DON'T KNOW IT ALREADY??!! She was like, "You better get me something!!" I was like, "What for la??" Actually I already bought her present like a month ago. All wrapped and I got her a lovely card. Spent lotsa money on it. Haha, lurve my sis so much. Although she always gets me in trouble and made me get unneccessary scoldings from my parents. Great sis eh? Anyway, I gotta make sure everythin' is ready to go and packed. Till here, I'll write more soon~ Happy Studying~ It's a Reading Week now but I'm going back~ =) Cizzo.

No comments: