Monday, March 28, 2005

Tawau

Tawau is amazing. I'm in the right place. With the right friends. With my family. But not exactly the right timing. Ergh. Why does the exam hafto be next week? Grr. Hate it man. Why? Well, haven't started studying. Dunno why am I so lazy. Bad Nur'i. Wasting my time away. Well, I better go now! Cizzo. And, I feel like my blog is only being read by me. No one's leaving any comments or anything. It's so sad! Its like everytime I open my blog, I hope to see surprises, but nothing's in front of me. Again, me alone. Alone and lonely. ALONE.

P/S: I made a new friend on Saturday! Nice to meet you, Ian Chong! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me..
i write down here because i don't know where can i write down....
so sorry to tall you jsut now.
i didn't mean like that.
i know you can not change and i also don't want to cange our dicisiton if you don't want.
maybe it's my last massage to you
so i don't to talk which i wanted to talk to you just now one the phone. I don't think you don't have any feeling about our dreak up . it's ok i don't mind.
But... i really miss you and i feel still love you .... just now i don't to talk this... i didn't want you become my girl friend.. but i just want to talk this. 3 days after we broke up..... i miss you so much and i came to this hoempage everyday..... and i still love you.. i can make you happy give me one more chance.... i will not distrudu you and i will chage..
i will wait you.......i will not make you fell lonry........
ok.... those are not important now. The important thing is we can not be together anymore. i really happyed when i was with you but i have to give up you now.
sorry to make you feel bad today.
this will not happen any more. don't worry.
ok........ it's time to finish..
i hope you happy with your family and friend....... bye....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nuri, Nuri, ur blog is read by others. U can be sure of it. Thats wat blogs are for. Do not despair if you do not receive comments. Some comments are written while others are shown. Safe journey home to West Malaysia. Cu in a week's time. N while u r in Sabah, enjoy it. For when u come back n smell the smog and be caught up with the hectic life of an urbanite, u will miss it tremendously. U r in an enviuos position, life it for us city rats ;p L@ter!

Stormmy ThunderCloud

Anonymous said...

man, whuzzap? :p study hard lazy bonez
Alfred.

Victor said...

Miss tawau lerr...

hey...study hard for ur exams..

when u free, (after studying)..
cari me ya... hehe