Monday, June 2, 2008

Miles Away

I just woke up from a fuzzy dream,

You never would believe that things were miles away,

All my dreams they fade away,

I'll never be the same.

If you could see me the way you see yourself,

I can pretend to be someone else,

You always love me more

miles away,

I hear it in your voice

when you're miles away,

You're not afraid to tell me

miles away,

I guess we're at our best when we're miles away

So far away

So far away

So far away

So far away.

I'm all right

Don't be sorry but it's true

When I'm gone, you'll realize

that I'm the best thing that happened to you...

You always love me

miles away,

I hear it in your voice

when you're miles away,

You're not afraid to tell me

miles away,

I guess we're at our best when we're miles away

So far away

So far away

So far away

So far away

No comments: