
Nana, Ena & myself who met & stayed close since Group 9 was formed :)
My awesome flatmate & friend, Marva.
My fab girls I could always count on...
Myself & the gorgeous Cai Mei ;)
The Bahamians & the Malaysian.
With Miss Natalia from Poland
The South East Asians - Bangladesh, Malaysia, & Singapore.
The Internationals rule!
With Stephen Davies QC & Katie Jenkins - Table 14
Lemon Cake & Strawberry dessert
With the ever sweetie, Winnie :)
With the opinionated, crazy, one of a kind - Nessa Fung.
Just the girls
With the only Bruneian in the Bristol BVC - Miss Ena Suraya.
With Miss Thibahmalar, sweet as ever!Last but not least, Miss Shaefann from Trinidad!

I guess our journey in the Bar school has come to an end. I AM DONE! 9 months of tough work, torture, stress and sleepless nights went by quickly and everyone from their respected countries went back home. I guess this would be the last entry of my stay in Bristol as I'll be flying to Ibiza next week! And back home after! Can't wait to travel & meet interesting people and just relax at the beach!
My last exam (Landlord & Tenant) ended last Thursday and the Bristol Bar Dinner was held that night at the Council Hall and the after party at Java! Not everyone came but it was a fantastic evening never to forget!
I'm missing everyone already! :(
4 comments:
babe.. You looked damn Gorgeous !!!!
thank u! :)
wow... yr dressss v.dangerous.. if got anyone tangan gatal n pull d string.. *exposeeeeh*!!! hahaha...
u look like a princess la woman!
*pheweeet*
I absolutely LOVE your dress... Very very sexy and classy...
How are you over there in Beijing? Haha...
Post a Comment