Monday, November 19, 2007

Party Weekend!

This week came by so quick! I have to say I enjoyed my weekend a lot... Went for Group 9 Dinner at Bottelino's at Bond Street... It was sorta a farewell dinner to say because it's gonna be our last week together as a group... am gonna miss them so much! (Emily, Dom, Fletch, James, Andrew, George, Ena, Nana, Aleem) Then next term is gonna be a totally different... I hope the people are gonna be as nice though... Went to Walkabout after, hung out for a bit then Ena, Nana & myself headed to Fucshia for the WinterGlow event... they played R & B which was great! Got to meet an old friend there randomly!

On Friday went shopping with Azlina! Was okay, didn't see anything which I really liked though... but still managed to spend 100 pounds!

Saturday night was awesome... met up with Joel who was down in Bristol... introduced his friends to me and after Pitcher & Piano, headed to Oceana... had fun in the Disco 80's room! Later on headed back to Jason's & then to Gavin's for supper - mamak style! HAHA! (indo mee + telur mata) *still craving for roti pisang*






No comments: