How I wish I knew you more,
Looking out my window,
Seeing birds flying together more,
Makes me think so much of you tomorrow.
I don't know what's this feeling,
I hope it goes away,
Because I know it's not lasting,
Because you have that someone far away.
Seeing the birds make me wonder,
If you would think of me as something more,
Or maybe I'm waiting for summer,
As my Romeo will appear forevermore.
Maybe we're just two lonely souls,
Set apart away from home,
Maybe I'm deceived by the eels,
Shocking me with endless mope.
Memories are kept to remember,
But you are in the present,
So don't try to hide forever,
Because I'm your present.
7 comments:
hey.. i tagged u
nice.. really.
Don't go looking at the birds outisde..
They only fly around and hide...
Forget those eels that make you mope..
Its a new year..its time to hope..
Your feelings lay uncertain..
But there's something you must learn..
Sometimes we have to move forward..
Its how we become empowered..
To do what we think is impossible..
And evolve into something unbelievable..
TO make a change..to BE the change..
This is how the world doesn't stay the same..
And still the world is so old and yet so young..
We've seen so much....and grown so strong..
And in between so many things have happened..
SOmetimes things that can't be explained..
Whatever it is.. the world keeps turning..
A new day comes and brings a new beginning..
And maybe what you're waiting for is your present..
So pLease dont forget to enjoy its sweet scent..
And if the present doesn't wait for you..
Never forget an old friend who'll stay true..
I'll find a way to make you see..
All you need is a future..and in it is me..
Love you babe! MUAX!! =)
thanks so much for the comments n poems guys... love u guys so much! *hugs*
Haha.. there was something wrong with the last poem..
this is the amended one..
-----------------------------------
Sometimes I wish I never knew yoU,
Sometimes I wish I knew yoU better,
Sometimes I wish that time would freeze,
So WE’d always be together...
In a world filled with uncertainties,
yoU’ve filled my life with possibilities,
I know WE’ve had our controversies,
But that’s how WE mix our harmonies!
Oh, sweet Nur’i, don’t you know don’t you know?
yoU’ve got me all jazzy bluesy over yoU,
The tunes in my heart like a river they just flow,
I’ll always want yoU feel yoU love yoU, yoU should know...
A bouquet of flowers I would give to yoU,
But then they’ll wilter and die, they don’t suit yoU...
A token of love and honesty that’s what you deserve,
Something lasting, feet-sweeping and heart-melting...
So this song I sing for yoU,
With all the Passion in my heart,
I wish yoU Peace & Bliss the kind that's eternal,
I wish yoU all the Happiness in the world... ;)
Post a Comment