At weddings... what do the single girls do? Check out the single hunks of course.. also, the ceremony itself! I had a lot of fun... bunking at Crys', preparing the games, being so tired... helping with everything but everyone had a good time! It was so funny! I met someone funny, lame, EXPRESSIVE, talkative, banging me from the moment he met me for no reason what-so-ever.. and he hates me. Wow. What a way to get to know a person for the first time. Also, he left without saying goodbye. I hate this. People leaving without saying goodbye... or any explaination for that matter... its kinda like C L O S U R E ... I guess everyone needs it... or you could always be me, have your own closure... it sucks but well, you've gotta do it yourself no matter what... you know why? Cuz you're never gonna get it from the ones you expect it from. So, I suggest you just do it yourself, rather than get hurt and waste your time thinking when you're gonna get it.
When I began to think about the friends I grew up with, the childish things we used to do or say to each other... I thought to myself, we're all grown up now, and that childishness or mistakes won't happen again, at least, not as much... Again, I was wrong.. I thought everyone grew up and learnt from them... I guess not... Although years have gone by... Still the same... Still wondering why everyone has a certain grudge against each other? It's because they don't know how to keep their mouth shut. They had to do it right in front of you eventhough you're there... W H I S P E R I N G... The one thing thats been happening and keeping us at a certain distance... Amazing how this is still happening.. still hasn't change... I guess years from now... It'll still be the same... The people who say they wanna change... and be a better person... Yeah, they DID change... just for a while... then get back to their old self again... by being mean... Again, who am I to say or judge... Why am I blogging about it? One way to get closure, by expressing yourself.
2 comments:
i hate it too wen ppl jz leave n NOT say bye... no closure!!
but sum say its good not 2 say bye cuz it means dat u wanna meet d person again..
hmm..?
haha... erm.. apparently no... the person was like, "i don't think we'll ever meet each other again" haha.. so yeah... sigh.. he was such an interesting lad... =)*winks*
Post a Comment