Sunday, December 11, 2005
Not lonely no more
hehe.. my bestie is in town this week! her name is Crystal.. she's stayin with me in my room, sleeping with me on the same bed.. OOOHhhHHhhhh.. delicious eh? haha! =) Anyway, it's so weird of me sleeping early the day before.. at 9pm something.. woke up 11am.. haha, still woke up late.. after sleeping early.. duno whats wrong with me these few weeks, always wanting to sleep all the time.. anyhu's Crys is talkin to her friend in Auz~ ergh.. the enviness!! even my baby hasn't called me yet.. *sob sob* continuing with the wee details of my not-so-glamorous life... On Thursday, I went over to Mao Mao's place to watch One Tree Hill Season 3. Watched till episode 8! Ergh! Can't continue cuz the other episods r not even out yet. So after that the girls Anne, Christine, Li Sze, Shoba, Aziem (yes, he's one of the gurls) & Liz came. After we got ready & all that we headed to Zouk. Wasn't really in a clubbing mood that nite.. just felt like chilling with friends only just to overcome my loneliness.. haha, unfortunately we couldn't get into Zouk cuz the age limit was 21 & cuz of all the fuss we just chilled outside The Loft.. Met Ashraf & Faisil.. they suggested us to go Thai Club so we all went there. We went up to the first floor and some Cina pervert was peeping thru all our skirts.. I hated the music and the place and the crowd and the lighting and there was no dance floor, the tables were wet with alcohol (those will KILL you) and it was just sucky. So anyway we all went down.. apparently there was like R & B and hip hop music.. but when we went down it all changed to some sucky weird unlistenable piece of crap music. seriously hated it. Hated the dj who is so horny and for being an arse. We also witnessed this girl.. or guy.. er.. transexual? but she/he's not badlooking but what she was doin was just so wrong.. she lifted up her skirt all d way.. i mean she showed us her panties.. or was she even wearing any.. and she grabbed her boobs and lowered her tube top.. just for the suspense..omg.. this stuff u can't see everyday LIVE u know... what is wrong with her man? ok, since this "clubbing" subject arose, for me I club cuz i like dancing. i don't go there to drink or smoke. I go chill and have fun with a group bunch of my close friends and we have fun together. I don't like the idea of people misjudging those who go clubbing. Different people club for different reasons but I go there to dance and enjoy myself.. to me, i believe some exposure is good.. but not for the wrong reasons like drinking, drugs and all.. life is more precious than that.. so just don't get the wrong idea.. Back to today, went for a talk in college. "Life after LLB" by 2 lawyers in the industry. I wanted to go ask about the British Bar Exam in UK but then they both did CLP (Certified Legal Practice) here in Malaysia so i guess they couldn't really answer my questions of what I had in mind. So I had to get out of the lecture theater early to fetch Crystal here from d airport. So went to pick Christine up to accompany me to KLIA, drove 150km/h. Arrived there in time and she still wasnt out yet. Had to go in the airport look for her cuz d police was patroling and was already askin me to leave! Sigh. found her at last and we went to Pyramid to watch "Perhaps Love". Crystal thinks this movie wasnt worth RM10. I thought so too.. it wasnt as good as I thought it would be. Ergh, i just so wanna watch Narnia right now. Can't believe it right? Me, haven't watch the movie event of the year? aiyoyo. then after that came back home, rested a while and went to Subang Parade & Carrefour. had a great time there tho. Ate McD vanilla ice cream & I tasted Oreo McFlurry for d first time! Love it! Then we went shopping.. well, I'm not supposed to but just go lar! hahaha =P no money! stupid tolls to pay today.. erghh! Crys managed to bought some tho & ate a Mocha Dunkin Donut. After we came back I felt like eating. hehe. so we went to Asia Cafe to eat kimbab! This lil itty bitty Korean Sushi.. expensive but nice! so we yamcha and talked & yakked about life & friends & how lame people can get! And we despise friends who just "use" friends.. like for benefits & all.. e.g. money. Especially girls who get away with everythin using their looks. *they think they're ALL THAT* gosh, after hours blogging, Crys is still on the phone. Still my baby still hasn't called. *wu*wu* and it's 2.27am... cizzo...
No comments:
Post a Comment