Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ablaze!

I just came back from the dancing practice at Amy's place for the Ablaze! workshop performance we're gonna be doing somewhere during May. Duno when though. Anywayz, Shabby picked me at around 6.45pm and we then went all the way to Sharmila's house and from there we went to Sonia's place to have dinner and then ciao to Amy's for the dance practice. Wow, so many places to go huh? But it's ok. Since its gonna be for a good cause. So, at Amy's we learnt the Asyik Dance. Kinda fascinating although I'm trying to adapt to it. Dun really know how to be syncronized yet and all. Kinda tough since it's a long time not being soft. Soft as in like bones and movement of the hand. Hmm, come to think of this, the dances I've been dealing with all my life usually deals with body movements but in Asyik, the hands play an important role. Kinda need to adjust to that, cuz besides using hands, i need to move the fingers too!~ But after practicing for more than an hour, we finished learning the dance, just in 2 hours tops! And all we need to do now is be in sync and be more soft and "ayu". Ah, this reminds me, I have to go download this Sheila Majid song for the dance. Hehe. BRB! Right, I'm back. Just searched at Kazaa, and can't seem to find anything the is relevant yet, but nvm, i'll keep waiting. Hmm, kinda excited about this whole Ablaze! workshop thingie. Coz it kinda emphasizes on the EQUALITY between men and women. Ain't that cool or what?? And its a youth workshop kinda thing. And, we get to bond among us Baha'i youths. Nice. Oh, its also called "Equal Wings" like each side represents either the man or woman. Gonna have the next performance at Monash University. Uh huh. Yeap. Ah, speaking of which, again, haven't done my work. Nur'i Nur'i, what's wrong? I think its because I need to get myself into this workshop thingie then only have the "ohm" to do my law work. Haha. Do u even think its possible? All day i'm hanging out with the music in my room and mostly on the internet doing either my blog, email, friendster or doing other irrelevant stuff. Well well, Nur'i..remember what ur purpose u're here for. Plz do ur work man!! Oh, besides that, Amy sent me back home. Thanks Amy! And that Roshan was complaining that why my blogspot has like so many pictures and its already a photoblog and not a blog at all, so i decided to write something! Satisfied Roshan? I was thinking to publish more pictures so that u guys can c and interprete whats happening in my life without even trying to write it out. typing takes time and not that i dont like it but then sometimes feels kinda lazy to type. All in all, had a nice day. I'm so looking forward to the bonding!!

1 comment:

rosh said...

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory :-)